Saturday 28 January 2012

Whovian?

While I think about it, here are a few pictures of the cake I made for my daughter's recent birthday.  She is a big Dr. Who fan, and I got the idea from a picture of a cake which I found online via Google images. 

I couldn't quite fit "Police Public Call Box" on the 'sign', but my daughter was more than happy with it, and that's the main thing.  Oh, and it tasted good too!

I had some problems photographing it and getting the colour right, but the second picture down is the closest to the actual colour the cake was.







I've also been working on a knitted project for my new grandson, Noah.  I'm almost done now (though I actually started it in the summer last year - before he was born!), and have only got to sew on eyes, nose and tail.  I'll post pictures when I'm done.

No comments: