Wednesday 14 April 2010

Log Cabin in Green and White


I'm seeing a bit of a common theme in these quilts of mine - namely all of them so far have been blue and/or green! This next one's no exception. It's nowhere near finished yet; only the top has been pieced. The backing needs to be found (so a trip to the fabric store is called for very soon) and then quilting and binding. I think I'll echo quilt this one by hand. The quilt has been folded for a month or so and the pictures here do show the fold lines, but I thought I'd show you it as it is so far:-






100% cotton Kona solid fabric in various greens, and white; machine pieced; measuring approx. 54 inches

And I need a name for it too.

Whoops! Spot the mistake! I've just realised that one of the spiral blocks is the wrong way round! I'll have to sort that out before quilting it.

2 comments:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

I was getting ready to leave a comment about that oddball spiral, then I finished ready the post. I like when I see something small like that, and I leave it, to have a story to tell, and also to see if anyone else can spot the goof.

~Dee said...

I saw this on Flickr and had to google and hunt you down just so I could pin this quilt on pinterest. Omg this is amazing!